Friday 3 September 2010

Some new equipment, and a new clip!

So my plan of constant updates on the new album hasn't gone quite to plan, but all will be back on track after November when I come back from tour (check out the blog on the home page to find out more about that).

In the meantime, a couple of updates. First of all, I've recently gotten my hands on a 6 string. That's not a typo. Only 6! It's an RGX350DX, and it plays pretty damn well. Here's a little something I recorded with it just the other night.



















Also...I finally got around to ordering myself a Roland GR-20 + GK3 which will be going on this guitar. I'm massively excited to see what I can do with this thing. So hopefully I'll manage to get some kind of video review or demonstration up pretty sharpish. But I have some killer ideas for it. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment